The following constitute the terms and conditions of business between us, Northland Spa & Pool Co Ltd and you, the client.
1. Northland Spa & Pool must have all the relevant details of the payer of the invoice at the time of job booking.
If booking a job for a rental property, Northland Spa & Pool will require the details and authorization of the landlord for go ahead before any job commences or as the tenant you will accept full responsibility for the debt incurred
Northland Spa & Pool reserve the right to refuse service.
2. Price: Where a quotation has been given for work to be performed; that quote remains valid for 30 days. Your acceptance of our quotation must be confirmed in writing prior to commencement of work. We may withdraw that quotation any time before acceptance.
The following rates shall apply where work is to be charged on the basis of time and materials (charge-up basis).
Minimum charge $55.00 Incl. GST (includes travel time)
Labour Service Call Out $61.90 Incl. GST per hour (calculated to the nearest quarter hour)
Labour Workshop $55.00 Incl. GST per hour Valet
One-Off/Green Kill $60.00 Incl. GST per hour (calculated to the nearest quarter hour)
Travel $1.10 Incl. GST per km.
CBD customers won’t be charged mileage but a vehicle tariff of $15.00 will be applied to invoice.
A 50% deposit for some products or services may be required before commencement of the job; you will be advised of this before the job goes ahead.
3. Payment: We accept direct credit, cash, cheque, Visa and Mastercard payments.
Payment of the claimed amount is due and payable by you within 7 days following invoice. Where work is undertaken over a period exceeding one month, invoices may be issued for progress payments, covering work done and costs incurred up to the date of the invoice. If you disagree for any reason with the claimed amount, you will respond in writing before the payment is due. When arranged in advance, payments may be made on the 20th of the month following invoice.
Overdue payments shall attract interest in addition to the original invoiced amount at 2.5% compound per 30 days or part thereof upon so much of the original amount as remains due until full payment is made.
The client shall pay or reimburse all costs and expenses incurred by Northland Spa & Pool Co Ltd in instructing a Solicitor or Debt collection Agency to recover any amount overdue for payment.
4. Retention of Title:
(a) Legal ownership in all goods is retained by Northland Spa & Pool until full payment has been received.
(b) The client will be responsible for risk of any loss or damage to the goods whensoever and howsoever caused following delivery notwithstanding that title to the goods may not have been passed to the client.
(c) If any payment is overdue in whole or in part, Northland Spa & Pool may (without prejudice to its other rights) recover or sell any goods supplied by us to the client and without further notice may enter upon the Clients premises whether itself of by its agents in order to take possession of any and remove such goods.
(d) The client will indemnify Northland Spa & Pool or its employees or agent against any loss or damage occasioned to third parties in or arising from the repossession of the goods.
5. Warranty: Manufacturer’s warranty applies where applicable.
6. Northland Spa & Pool shall not be liable for delay or failure to perform its obligations if the cause of the delay or failure is beyond its control.
7. Privacy Act: You authorize us to use information collected from you and to collect information from third parties for purposes relating to assessing credit risk and performance under this agreement.
8. Northland Spa & Pool may alter these terms and conditions at any time by giving written notice of such change.